Type



2015/02/19

Let's Record! Short Movies!

Good morning everyone, Happy Lunar Day! Happy Chinese New Year! Though I didn't celebrate it, but I enjoy the holiday. So, in this special day I'll present you my short videos about DEM. Starting from Skill Introduction, Skill Usage, Chip Stacking Rules, and How to hunt with Slash-Type DEM. I want dub my voice in it, but I don't have the equipment and little bit embarrassing to do.
 So here we are : 

Skill  Introduction, Introducing Skills that I used everyday. For Slash-Type, there are some small changes in it, when changing to another type. The must-have skills like: Over Clock, Cloaking, Special Equipment Care, Cave Bivac are always installed in my DEM.


The next one is Skill Usage, this is just a demo for some skills like: Life Steal, Multi Trust, Crossing Edge, Bloody Weapon, Life Take, and Over Clock.


This video will tell you a secret that any DEM has, when your DEM reach Level 100. Then you can enjoy the new rules, new strong chips! Your DEM will strong like any reincarnated race with level 100! Yet you must buy lots of chips! Chip Stacking Rule


The last one is how to hunt with Slash-Type, the basic is same when handling buff (Physical Type). I only hunt in Dimensional Submarine Cave with Turtles. Great EXP and easy to kill, but don't let them easily kill you! So the handling of Over Clock must be careful!


That's all from me, the next post I'll try to shoot more with my voice in it! Thanks for reading and see you!

Note : Sorry, I can't type in Japanese at the moment. My keyboard is broken, so I use On-Screen Keyboard to type this. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment